We service all the BMW and BMW Mini range. When servicing your vehicle we guarantee the following -
- Use of approved oils ie Castrol 5w30
- Genuine (or Original Equipment) spec filters
- Intermediate services if requested
- Service while you wait
- Service lights re-set
- Service books stamped
- Digital service records re-set
- Your manufacturer’s warranty will not be affected
- Complimentary wash and vac
- Block exemption regulations
- MPower servicing including valve clearances
- Arrangement of hire cars
- Collection and delivery service
- A first class service from BMW/Mini trained technicians up to and including the 7series G11 and G12
How do you know when your BMW/Mini is due for a service?
An indicator/light will come on your dashboard when any of the below need a service...
- Service interval indicator.
Early BMW’s have what is known as a service interval indicator (SII).This is made up of 5 green lights that go out one after the other and then turn yellow and finally, red. This red light indicates the car is now due a service.
- Service mileage countdown.
Your service mileage counter will count down from 15525 miles (petrol) or 13650 miles (diesel) until it reaches “0”. When it reaches “0”, your car is now due a service.
- Conditioned Based Servicing or CBS
The most current system to determine whether your BMW/Mini is due for a service is called Conditioned Based Servicing or CBS. CBS is a service schedule first introduced with the BMW 7 series (E65).
CBS is divided up into specific areas: (click each area for more details)
- Oil service
- Spark plugs
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Vehicle check
- Break fluid change
- Front brakes
- Rear brakes
We are located in Stockport, just off the main A6, and 2 mins from J1 or J27 of the M60.
Professional and customer focused service from qualified master & senior BMW technicians with over 45 years joint experience.
We offer our customers a FREE collection and delivery service, from your home or place of work, within a 5 mile radius.
In my previous experience, garages don’t really try this hard to please their customers, so i will definitely be coming back, and in the meantime recommend BM Motorworks to anyone looking for a trustworthy garage to get work done on their BMW.